October 13, 2008

Yankee Doodle McKenna

As I was getting ready this morning, McKenna started singing "Yankee Doodle Dandy". I didn't even know she knew the words to this song!! =) She is always surprising me with what she remembers and picks up on, without us trying to teach her. I guess it's a good reminder that little eyes and ears are always watching and listening (at least when they want to =) ). Anyway, I thought I would share a video of McKenna singing her song...she cracks me up!! =)




***Also, there is another new post after this one, be sure to scroll down to see it =) ***

5 comments:

Laura said...

ADORABLE!!! )

Beth said...

I miss that little song and dance routine. :)

ABOUT XIN LEI said...

If only I could bottle that cuteness and enjoy it every day! McKenna...I miss your little voice and smile :).

Every Day Gourmet said...

How sweet! Your litte McKenna is such a doll!

Stina said...

I'm so glad you commented on my blog. I couldn't find your blog address the other day when I was looking at it, and now, here I am. YEAH! I'll have to email you when I get a few minutes in between unpacking boxes! Give our love to everyone!