January 08, 2009

Caleb's 6th Birthday

Okay, so I'm embarrassed that it's taken me this long to post about Caleb's Birthday, but better late than never, right? =)

Caleb had a lot of fun on his birthday. We invited a few of his friends from Kindergarten to come over after
school. We made pizzas, played, opened a few presents, and decorated cupcakes. It was funny because all of the kids were playing, mostly the boys ended up in Caleb's room and the girls ended up in McKenna's room. She felt like such a big girl that day =) Anyway, when I asked who wanted to help make pizzas, it ended up being only the girls...typical boys, huh...let the girls do it! =) Anyway, we all had a lot of fun. I enjoyed getting to know some of the moms better, McKenna loved being in with all of the "big girls", and Caleb had a wonderful Birthday.

3 comments:

Every Day Gourmet said...

Sarah what a great birthday party for Caleb. I love your kitchen. I can't wait to see you home in person. What a special day for Caleb. Jonathan misses his Animal Specialist!

Beth said...

Way to go, sista! :) Looks like fun!

ABOUT XIN LEI said...

Wish I could have been there too!