May 18, 2009

New Pictures

Here is a slideshow of some recent pictures of the kiddos. If you just want to see them all, you can go to our Picasa page and view them. The link is: http://picasaweb.google.com/aaronsarahp/May2009?feat=directlink

5 comments:

Stina said...

They have gotten sooo big, Sarah! Oh my goodness! They are too cute!

ABOUT XIN LEI said...

Wow...I too am amazed how much they've grown since you last posted pics! I especially love the one of them laying on their tummies...adorable :).

Brent, Lori and Elli said...

Thank you for the update! They are gorgeous, but I would expect that! I love the story of the little girls waiting for Caleb. It is fun to see the social awareness starting.

Ellyn said...

Thanks for posting new pics, Sarah! I enjoyed seeing your mom in some of them as well. I am amazed at each time I see Caleb how much he looks just like his dad!

Beth said...

Well, I'm a pretty big fan. :)