Get Chambre Enfants Fille Moderne Gif
5 years ago
A peek into the daily life of the Pifer family. May this help us to always remember the daily joy, love and laughter (and sometimes frustration) that these little blessings bring to our life, and to hold on to these precious days that are passing too quickly
3 comments:
How cute! Pretty soon they will both be without training wheels. IS he still enjoying school. I feel a little cheated that you never shared your famous pumpkin white chocolate chips cookies with us : ) I love Fall! I went running this morning on the trail and it was COLD! Afterwards I noticed the temp at 49 degrees. No wonder I was cold in shorts and a short sleeved shirt. Are you coming home for Christmas?
Wow, Caleb already outgrew his bike?! I love that McKenna is not riding a super pink bike...green rocks! I love Fall too...Wilson Farm started up their apple donuts and cider...wish you were here to eat them with us!
Of course they both have new bikes:)
Love the soccer pictures. Caleb looks like a big boy out there.
Miss you.
Post a Comment